Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Helsinki Cruise!

Yes, well the other day I managed to find myself on a boat full of drunk people wandering around.

But as the cruise was so long ago I find myself having trouble recalling the events too clearly myself....

In all it was a very pleasant experience seeing this capital - a capital of only ~600,000 reisdents and one that has a history of being under Swedish rule (not sure of the politics there, and how much antagonism was present, and under Russian rule and within the last 100 years or so independence.

Helsinki is still the smallest city to have held an olympics....

Well in any case in recent events the pirate bay trial is big news here and after dishing out a terrible sentence some of the pirate bay owner's lawyers are petitioning for a retrial.

Till next time.
Hejda

No comments:

Post a Comment